Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g apricots, fresh, halved (approx. 4)
- 20 g honey
- 20 g walnut halves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lemon thyme, leaves only
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 220 g raw sausages, skinned (approx. 4)
- 100 g fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 400 g gnocchi
- per 1 portion
- 4682 kJ / 1119 kcal
- 44 g
- 88 g
- 66 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Oatmeal Niçoise
Three Course Meal for Two: Vegetable Soup, Baked Chicken Casserole with Rice, Steamed Cinnamon Apple
Risotto for One