Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 200 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 - 15 fresh basil leaves, to taste
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g white wine
- 800 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- fresh basil leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1357 kJ / 324 kcal
- 39 g
- 18 g
- 9 g