Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 150 g fresh spinach leaves, blanched (see tip)
- 200 g fresh button mushrooms, sliced (2-3 mm)
- 600 g firm tofu, marinated, cut in 4 pieces
- 4 pinches fine sea salt
- 4 pinches ground black pepper
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 500 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1388 kJ / 332 kcal
- 26 g
- 6.4 g
- 22.5 g