Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 26 oz ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 5 oz onions, quartered
- 5 oz red bell peppers, deseeded and quartered
- 1 long red chili, halved, deseeded if preferred
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 oz pitted dates
- 3 plums, halved and stones removed
- 5 oz tomato paste
- 3 ½ oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 oz sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 Total recipe
- 3313 kJ / 789 kcal
- 19 g
- 145 g
- 6 g
- 30.5 g