Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz pickles, cut into pieces
- 6 oz yellow onions, halved
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 1 ½ oz sugar
- 4 heaping tbsp curry powder (1.5 oz) (e.g. Zanzibar, Madras or hot curry powder)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (approx. 30 oz)
- 18 oz tomato ketchup
- 2 ½ oz tomato purée (concentrated)
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp sambal oelek
heaping tsp beef stock paste, homemade
or 1 beef stock cube
- 1 oz fruit vinegar
- per 1 jar
- 1725 kJ / 411 kcal
- 8 g
- 58 g
- 14 g
- 6 g
Chilli Lime Sauce
Mushroom Meat Sauce
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip