Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz oil
- 27 oz fresh button mushrooms, sliced, divided
- ½ - 1 tsp mixed herbs, dried (e.g. herbes de Provence)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste, plus 2 pinches, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste, plus 1 pinch, divided
- 1 ½ tbsp all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 6 ½ oz whole milk, plus extra to brush
- 14 oz puff pastry
- per 1 portion
- 1452 kJ / 347 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 21 g
- 4 g
Cheese and herb scones (Toddlers and beyond)
Spinach and feta galette
1h 50 min
Spinach, Ricotta and Tomato Calzone, Fruit Kebabs with Chocolate Fondue
1h 30 min
Spelt Flour Pizza with Chicory and Taleggio
2h 30 min