Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli and Potatoes with Blue Cheese Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Broccoli and Potatoes
- 21 oz broccoli, cut into florets
- 25 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- 18 oz potatoes, cut into pieces (1¼ in.-1½ in.)
- 3 ½ oz blue cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 1816 kJ / 434 kcal
- 15 g
- 30 g
- 26 g
- 6.2 g