Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Spinach and Eggs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 oz frozen spinach leaves, defrosted
- 2 oz hard cheese, to grate (e.g. Gruyère, cheddar, Parmesan)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 17 oz milk
- 1 oz unsalted butter
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, to taste
- 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1308 kJ / 312 kcal
- 16 g
- 11 g
- 22 g
- 2.1 g