Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Gruyère cheese, cut into pieces (optional)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, cold and cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 6 all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz cold water
- 7 oz cubed bacon (see Tip)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 oz whole milk
oz crème fraîche
or 3 ½ oz cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 slice
- 1175 kJ / 281 kcal
- 12 g
- 17 g
- 18 g
- 0.6 g
Cheddar and Walnut Scones with Onion Jam
1h 45 min
Macadamia and Parmesan biscuits
Walnut and blue cheese shortbread
1h 20 min
1h 25 min