Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 120 g unsalted butter, cold, cut in pieces
- 140 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, cut in lengths (3 cm)
- 250 g milk, plus extra for glazing
- per 1 pieces
- 970 kJ / 232 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 26.3 g
- 11.3 g
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Olive Bread Rolls
Irish Soda Bread