Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3 level tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 120 g butter, cold, cut in pieces
- 140 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, cut in lengths (3 cm)
- 250 g milk, plus extra for glazing
- per 1 pieces
- 970 kJ / 232 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 26.3 g
- 11.3 g