Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry Mojito with a Ginger and Mint Syrup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Strawberry, Ginger and Mint Sugar Syrup
- 30 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 60 g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 120 g water
- 15 g fresh mint leaves
- 80 g rum
- 1 lime, juice only (approx. 30 g)
- 400 g ice cubes, to serve
- 10 - 12 fresh mint leaves
- 80 g fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
300 - 400
g soda water, to serve
or lemonade, to serve
- 1 lime, cut in segments, to serve
- fresh strawberries, sliced, for garnish (optional)
- per 1 glass
- 336.7 kJ / 80 kcal
- 0.2 g
- 11.2 g
- 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 0.5 g
- 6.7 mg