Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g celery, trimmed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot (approx. 170 g), cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g pork mince (coarsely minced - see Tips)
- 250 g beef mince (coarsely minced - see Tips)
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 50 g red wine
- 100 - 150 g tomato paste
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only, for serving (optional)
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, grated, for serving (optional)
- per 4 portions
- 10000.1 kJ / 2390.1 kcal
- 130 g
- 54.2 g
- 180.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 62.1 g
- 14.1 g
- 2051.3 mg