Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Oat, Bran and Quinoa Porridge with Blueberry Compote
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup, plus extra for drizzling if desired
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 30 g pecan nut halves
- 1 Tbsp mixed seeds, toasted (e.g. pumpkin, sesame, sunflower)
- 50 g jumbo oats (see tip)
- 25 g oat bran
- 25 g quinoa
- 500 g almond milk (see tip)
- 1 orange, 50 g juice and finely grated zest
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- per 1 portion
- 895 kJ / 214 kcal
- 7 g
- 21 g
- 10 g
Seeded Breakfast Bread with Avocado Ricotta Spread and Smoked Salmon
3h 20 min
Overnight Oats with Peach Compote
8h 45 min
Chocolate Quinoa Porridge