Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup, plus extra for drizzling if desired
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 30 g pecan nut halves
- 1 Tbsp mixed seeds, toasted (e.g. pumpkin, sesame, sunflower)
- 50 g jumbo oats (see tip)
- 25 g oat bran
- 25 g quinoa
- 500 g almond milk (see tip)
- 1 orange, 50 g juice and finely grated zest
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- per 1 portion
- 895 kJ / 214 kcal
- 7 g
- 21 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Strawberry, Banana and Chia Seed Breakfast Loaf
1h 35 min
Fluffy Hawaiian Pancakes with Pineapple Sauce
1h 20 min