Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp dried sage
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz Pink Lady apples, cubed (1 in.)
- 3 oz wild rice
- 4 oz long-grain brown rice
- 32 oz chicken stock
- 8 oz apple cider
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh parsley, to garnish
- 4 oz pomegranate arils/seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 782 kJ / 187 kcal
- 5 g
- 39 g
- 2 g