Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 60 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 50 g sugar
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 20 g milk
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
Chocolate Mousse and Assembly
- 100 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 120 g drinking chocolate, powdered (e.g. Nesquik®)
- 500 g cream alternative, 19% fat (e.g. Elmlea), for whipping
- 120 - 150 g jelly sweets (e.g. worms, spiders)
- per 1 portion
- 1383 kJ / 330 kcal
- 5 g
- 42 g
- 15 g