Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 260 g flour, plus extra for dusting
- 300 g sugar
- 2 - 3 lemons, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 70 g cornflour (starch)
- 3 eggs
- 170 g milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder (15 g)
- 30 g icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 slice
- 1254 kJ / 299 kcal
- 5 g
- 50 g
- 9 g
- 1.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Camille carrot and almond cakes
1h 10 min
Crostata di marmalata (Italian jam tart)
2h 35 min
1h 25 min
2h 15 min