Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g red capsicum (approx. 2 large)
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 40 g bread, torn in pieces
- 2 - 4 garlic cloves
- 80 g walnuts
- 40 g pomegranate molasses
- 1 tsp lemon juice, to taste
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional - see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- fresh parsley or mint leaves, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 733.8 kJ / 174.7 kcal
- 2.6 g
- 5.2 g
- 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.9 g
- 2.3 g
- 158.6 mg