Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, for greasing
- 315 g water, at room temperature
- 3 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 570 g plain flour
- 30 g cornmeal, medium
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted
- 45 g olive oil
- 3 tsp fine sea salt
- 370 g mozzarella, cut in pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 230 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 270 g sausage, Italian, (e.g luganega), cut in pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 200 g onions, quartered (approx. 1 large)
- 15 g garlic cloves
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- 115 g pepperoni sausage, to taste
- 115 g salami, to taste
- 170 g back bacon, sliced, diced (approx. 1 cm)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 32200 kJ / 7696 kcal
- 382 g
- 577 g
- 421 g