Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Watermelon Ginger Spritzer
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 500 g water
- 250 g sugar
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1000 g watermelon, cut in pieces (4 cm) (see tip)
- 250 g lime juice (see tip)
- 600 g sparkling mineral water, chilled
- ice cubes, for serving
- 8 sprigs fresh mint, for garnishing
- per 1 glass
- 817 kJ / 192 kcal
- 1 g
- 42 g
- 0.6 g