Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and Feta Koftas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ orange, thin peelings of skin only
- 5 - 6 sprigs fresh coriander, cut in pieces, to taste
- 10 - 15 fresh mint leaves, to taste
- 2 fresh green chillies, halved and deseeded
- 650 g beef, cut in pieces (3 cm), slightly frozen
- 60 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g feta cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp baharat spice mix (see tip) (optional)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 spring onions, (approx. 25-30g), sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 piece
- 304 kJ / 72 kcal
- 9 g
- 1 g
- 3 g
- 0.3 g
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce
Caribbean Stew and Steamed Rice
9h 15 min
Chicken Involtini with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto