Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g stale white bread, torn in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 50 g red peppers, cut in pieces
- 10 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 280 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 100 g strong white bread flour
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 medium egg
- sunflower oil, for frying
- per 1 piece
- 498 kJ / 119 kcal
- 1 g
- 5 g
- 11 g