Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g spring onions, cut in lengths (3 cm)
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 30 g toasted sesame oil
- 150 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 130 g water, plus boiling water for soaking
- 30 g soy sauce
- 600 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, quartered
- 100 g fresh beansprouts
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 150 g rice vermicelli, dried
- per 1 portion
- 2260 kJ / 540 kcal
- 53.8 g
- 54 g
- 12.2 g
Mexican Meatballs with Black Beans
1h 5 min
Herby Steaks with French Potato Salad
Chicken Involtini with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto