Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 20 g oil
- 60 g onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 400 g fennel bulb, sliced (2-3 cm), fronds reserved for garnishing
- 20 g sugar
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 20 g tomato purée
- 100 g water, plus extra for cooking pasta
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste and for cooking pasta
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- ½ vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 dashes balsamic glaze
- 350 g dried pasta (e.g. penne)
- 30 g pine nuts
- 125 g bocconcini, drained
- per 1 portion
- 2324 kJ / 551 kcal
- 20 g
- 76 g
- 17 g
- 6.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry