Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g blanched hazelnuts
- 1200 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 500 g cauliflower florets (2 cm)
- 250 g dried fettuccine
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus ½ Tbsp for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 30 g nutritional yeast flakes
- 300 g almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 15 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1929 kJ / 460 kcal
- 17.5 g
- 55.2 g
- 17.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Festive Nut Roast Wreath
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Pumpkin and Onion Galette with Autumn Coleslaw
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry