Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g cooked beetroot, halved
- 100 g carrots, peeled, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 200 g apples, cored, quartered
- 10 g olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 3 Tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 349 kJ / 83 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 9.8 g
- 3.3 g