Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g cooked beetroot, halved
- 100 g carrots, peeled, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 200 g apples, cored, quartered
- 10 g olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 3 Tbsp flaked almonds, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 349 kJ / 83 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 9.8 g
- 3.3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Coconut-crusted King Prawns with Citrus Mustard Dip
Hawaiian Salad with Honey and Lime Dressing
Warm Turkey and Green Bean Salad