Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 - 15 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, to taste
- 220 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 220 1 - 2 g onions, quartered
- 45 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 g fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded (see tip)
- 150 g dry white wine
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g double cream
- per 1 portion
- 935 kJ / 223 kcal
- 6 g
- 5 g
- 17 g