Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 50 g ruby port
- 70 g onions, quartered
- 50 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 2 garlic cloves
- 450 g sausagemeat, broken in pieces
- 140 g breadcrumbs
- 140 g cooked chestnuts, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- per 1 portion
- 1291 kJ / 309 kcal
- 14.3 g
- 33.7 g
- 13 g