Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Mixed berry jam
- 1 lemon, zested with no white pith and flesh reserved
- 500 g fresh mixed berries (e.g raspberries, blackberries, blueberries - see Tips)
- 250 g Rapadura sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways, seeds scraped
- 150 g butter, chilled, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 300 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 3 egg yolks
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 30 g full cream milk, for brushing
- shredded coconut, toasted, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1413.3 kJ / 336.5 kcal
- 4.3 g
- 48.8 g
- 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 8.6 g
- 3.9 g
- 19.2 mg