Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rosemary Mashed Root Vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 200 g carrots, cut in pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 500 g sweet potatoes, cut in pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 500 g potatoes, cut in pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 - 3 pinches dried rosemary, to taste
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- per 1 portion
- 812 kJ / 194 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 35 g
- 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.7 g
- 5.3 g
- 465 mg
Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Vegan Lentil Lasagne
2h 20 min
Pear Pastry with Cream Cheese
Steamed Carrots and Parsnip Batons
Sweet Potato Mash with Sage and Hazelnuts
Mushroom and White Wine Cream Sauce
Traditional Austrian Beef Goulash
1h 40 min
Root Veggie Gratin with Blue Cheese
1h 30 min
Steamed Broccoli and Courgettes