Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Wholemeal Easter bread with eggs and smoked trout fillets
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Wholegrain Easter bread
- 1 bunch fresh dill, leaves only (approx. 20 g)
- 100 g red onion, cut into halves, plus extra to garnish (cut in rings)
- 300 g milk
- 15 g honey
- 2 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 560 g wholemeal plain flour
- 1 egg
- 50 g butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 4 eggs, chilled, straight from the fridge
- water, to fill to 1L mark
- 1 egg yolk, beaten, to brush
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- 150 g cooked smoked trout
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- ground black pepper
- per 1 slice
- 447.1 kJ / 106.4 kcal
- 5.4 g
- 12.3 g
- 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.5 g
- 2.4 g
- 222.9 mg
Chicken and Ham Vols Au Vents
1h 20 min
Deviled Eggs with Chow Chow and Cajun Sunshine
Spam Croquettes with Tomato Sauce
Sous-Vide Scallops in Lemon-Butter Sauce
1h 10 min