Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g plain biscuits
- 80 g butter, unsalted, softened
- 250 g water
- 90 g jelly dessert powder, sweetened, lemon flavour (for 500 g liquid) (see tip)
- 400 g cream cheese
- 200 g cream
- 40 g sugar (caster sugar)
- 200 g jam (e.g. strawberry, raspberry, plum)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tsp unflavoured gelatine powder (5 g) (see tip)
- 50 g water
- per 1 slice
- 2351 kJ / 562 kcal
- 10 g
- 52 g
- 35 g
- 1.03 g