Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 6 eggs
- 50 g white bread, fresh or stale, cut in pieces
- 100 g milk
- 20 g oil, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 800 g mixed minced meat (e.g. pork and beef)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground sweet paprika
- per 1 slice
- 694 kJ / 166 kcal
- 13 g
- 2 g
- 12 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce