Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Christmas Pudding Tiffin Balls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g digestive biscuits, broken in pieces
- 100 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 50 g raisins
- 200 g white chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- edible cake decorations, Christmas holly
- per 1 piece
- 454 kJ / 109 kcal
- 1 g
- 11 g
- 7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4 g
- 52 mg
1h 20 min
Red Berry Cheesecakes in Jars
Assorted Chocolate Truffles
2h 50 min
Raspberry and Chocolate Swirl Pavlova (gluten free)
4h 40 min