Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Parmesan Shortbreads with Fennel and Chilli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, soft
- 1 egg yolk, from large egg
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- per 1 piece
- 196 kJ / 47 kcal
- 2 g
- 3 g
- 3 g
1h 15 min
Sun-dried Tomato and Rosemary Breadsticks - Bastoncini di pane con pomodori secchi e rosmarino
3h 45 min