Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 Chinese cabbage (approx. 700 g), halved lengthways then cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 4 Tbsp fine sea salt
- water, for soaking cabbage
- 200 g daikon (Japanese radish), cut in matchsticks (4 cm x 3 mm)
- 6 spring onions (approx. 100 g), cut in matchsticks (4 cm x 3 mm)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 Tbsp shrimp paste
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Korean chilli paste (gochujang), to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 2006 kJ / 476 kcal
- 22 g
- 76 g
- 4 g