Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 Chinese cabbage (approx. 700 g), halved lengthways then cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 4 Tbsp fine sea salt
- water, for soaking cabbage
- 200 g daikon (Japanese radish), cut in matchsticks (4 cm x 3 mm)
- 6 spring onions (approx. 100 g), cut in matchsticks (4 cm x 3 mm)
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 Tbsp shrimp paste
- 3 - 4 Tbsp Korean chilli paste (gochujang), to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 2006 kJ / 476 kcal
- 22 g
- 76 g
- 4 g