Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spanish-flavoured Sausagemeat Plait
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 15 g olive oil
- 400 g good quality pork sausagemeat, broken in pieces
- 75 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, sliced (1 cm)
- 30 g breadcrumbs (see tip)
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- 2 medium eggs, 1 mixed with 1 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- plain flour, for dusting
- 300 g puff pastry (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1635 kJ / 392 kcal
- 18 g
- 23 g
- 25 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11 g
- 807 mg
Chipotle Chilli Beef Cobbler
2 Std. 10 Min
Toad in the Hole
Ravioli Lasagne with Rocket Salad
Broccoli and Ham Pasta Bake
Meatballs and Chilli Cheese Potatoes
Ham Hock Potato Bake
Sausage and Bacon Casserole
Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers