Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g whole milk
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 ¼ tsp dried instant yeast
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced (1 cm)
- 500 g strong white bread flour
- 1 medium egg
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- vegetable oil, for greasing
- 2 raisins, for eyes
- 50 g unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp flaked almonds, for sprinkling
- strawberry jam, for serving
- unsalted butter, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1495 kJ / 357 kcal
- 11 g
- 59 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Gooseberry Curd Layer Cake with Elderflower Icing
Plum and Blackberry Upside-Down Cake
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes