Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g sugar
- 120 g cider vinegar
- 120 g red wine vinegar
- 55 g olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp celery seeds
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp Cajun spice mix
- 500 g white cabbage, cut in eighths, then halved
- 40 g red onion, quartered
- 1 green pepper, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 70 g pickled jalapeño chillies, drained, sliced
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 4663 kJ / 1116 kcal
- 11 g
- 115 g
- 59 g