Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 350 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 120 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 12 hot dog sausages
- water, for brushing
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds, for sprinkling
- per 1 piece
- 1039 kJ / 248 kcal
- 8 g
- 23 g
- 13.8 g