Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 450 g leeks, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 50 g white wine
- 450 g tinned butter beans, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 50 g crème fraîche
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- per 1 portions
- 653 kJ / 156 kcal
- 6 g
- 12.5 g
- 9.1 g