Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 medium eggs
- 750 g water
- 600 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm), rinsed
- 100 g frozen green beans
- 300 g tinned tuna, in water, drained (2 x 200 g tins)
- 2 Tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- plain flour, for dusting
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- per 1 piece
- 800 kJ / 191 kcal
- 12 g
- 14 g
- 9 g