Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g cornbread, broken in large pieces (see tip)
- 4 slices sliced white bread, toasted
- 375 g cooked chicken meat, cut in pieces
- 110 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing and 25 g thinly sliced for topping
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 celery stalk, cut in 3 pieces
- 1 Tbsp Cajun spice mix
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp piri piri seasoning
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 300 - 400 g chicken stock, chilled
- 3 medium eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1995 kJ / 476 kcal
- 28 g
- 43 g
- 21 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Lamb Loin Roll with Salsify and Sweet Potato
Jerk Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash and Vegetables
Beef and Beer Pie