Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 200 g celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 250 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 100 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 150 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 50 g fresh mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 dried bay leaf (optional)
- 6 sprigs fresh mixed herbs (e.g. basil, sage, rosemary), leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 120 g coarse salt (see tip)
- 30 g dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- per 1 Total recipe
- 2226 kJ / 533 kcal
- 28 g
- 34 g
- 29 g