Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g red onions, quartered
- 20 g garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded if desired
- 10 g olive oil
- 750 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 200 g mixed peppers (e.g. red and green), cut in thin strips (approx. 2 cm long)
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 150 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 500 g tinned kidney beans, drained (approx. 2 x 400 g tins)
- 6 vegetarian sausages (450-600 g)
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1745 kJ / 418 kcal
- 24 g
- 27 g
- 21 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Caramelised Onion and Goat's Cheese Tarts
Pasta with Fennel and Tomato Sauce
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pollock with Potato and Squash Crust with Chablis Sauce