Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spicy Minced Chicken Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Thai sticky rice
- 400 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 100 g water
- 5 g fresh root ginger, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 80 g shallots, halved
- 4 spring onions, cut in lengths (2 cm)
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 4 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 little gem lettuce, heads, leaves separated
- 100 g cucumber, sliced (3 mm)
- 50 g fresh bean sprouts
- per 1 portion
- 622 kJ / 149 kcal
- 26.1 g
- 7.9 g
- 1.4 g
Slow-cooked Creamy Turkey Stew with Mushrooms
Steamed Plaice with Tomato Sauce
Roast Spiced Duck with Plums and Cauliflower Potato Purée
Thai Steamed Salmon Parcels