Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable Stock Paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (1¼ in.) (optional)
- 7 oz celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 9 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz onions, halved
- 3 ½ oz tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 5 ½ oz zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 oz fresh mushrooms
- 1 dried bay leaf (optional)
- 6 sprigs mixed fresh herbs (e.g. basil, sage, rosemary), leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 4 ½ oz coarse salt
oz dry white wine
or 1 oz water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- per 1 Total recipe
- 2226 kJ / 533 kcal
- 28 g
- 34 g
- 29 g
- 18.4 g