Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Berry Yoghurt
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g fresh mixed berries (e.g. blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- 500 g long-life whole milk (see tip)
- 60 g plain yoghurt, full fat
- 25 g milk powder (see tip)
- 125 g sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g water
g lemon juice (see tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid powder
- per 1 portion
- 635 kJ / 151 kcal
- 7 g
- 19 g
- 5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 96 mg