Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 230 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 30 g cornflour
- 130 g water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g onions, sliced (1 cm)
- 1000 g water, plus extra for cooking noodles
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 350 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 8 - 10 garlic cloves, to taste
- 2 ½ Tbsp sesame oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (5 mm), for garnishing
- Korean chilli paste (gochujang), for serving (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1852 kJ / 440 kcal
- 28 g
- 50 g
- 14 g