Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, leaves only
- 10 garlic cloves
- 5 bird's eye chillies (chilli padi), adjust to taste
- 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 50 g lime juice (approx 4 limes)
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 600 g water
- 1 tsp homemade chicken stock powder
- 4 stalks fresh lemongrass
- 600 g barramundi fish (siakap) (1 whole fish), gutted and descaled, scored (see tips)
- 1 fresh green lime, cut in thin slices, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 502 kJ / 120 kcal
- 22.1 g
- 6 g
- 1.1 g
- 0.2 g
Ayam Masak Merah (Spicy Tomato Chicken)
Crispy Ikan Bilis
Char Kway Teow
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Teh tarik (pulled milk tea)
Tom Yum Goong
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)