This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
White Chocolate, Raspberry and Pistachio Brownies (Gluten Free)
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g dark chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 100 g unsalted butter, soft
- 100 g gluten free self-raising flour
- 200 g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 60 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, shelled
- 120 g white chocolate, divided into squares (approx. 2 cm)
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 10 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, peeled
- per 1 piece
- 1416 kJ / 338 kcal
- 5.5 g
- 35.5 g
- 19.4 g